Attention: This website has moved you'll be redirected in a few seconds! If not, please visit http://ChicagoPhotoBlog.com/

ATTENTION: This site has moved to a new domain - ChicagoPhotoBlog.com!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit ChicagoPhotoBlog.com directly
and update your bookmarks.

A collection of Chicago photos taken around various parts of Chicago. A Chicago photo-blog with Chicago skyline pictures, and other Chicago neighborhood photos taken by Araceli Arroyo. Creative Commons License 
More Pictures Of: CHICAGO | GRAND CANYON | ICELAND | MEXICO | NEW YORK | PARIS | ROME
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Chicago Pictures
Here is a collection of Chicago Pictures I've taken around various parts of the city. I live in Chicago and have collected quite a few Chicago skyline pictures. Below is one I took one morning as I drove into work in November.

Please leave a comment whether you like the pictures or not, I welcome the feedback. Thanks for visiting, please come again
Click here to view the full Chicago Photoblog.

© 2004 Araceli Arroyo photograph | Chicago Photos

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger ronn said...

hi, you know something; while surfing your photoblog and taking my own sweet time viewing all the pictures taken by you, i felt like i was standing somewhere every corner on each of your pix. it's lively pictorial. really.

btw, regards from singapore.

my photoblog: pixel journey

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Stu said...

I love seeing shots of Chicago...

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a little comment from a french guy... I've been in Chicago once when I was 15 with my class... Your pictures just remembered me the best trip of my life. I've noticed I had forgotten more things than expected (like the atmosphere of the streets...) Thank you so much for that. Keep on taking pictures and showing them on the net. You're really good... and thanks to these pictures, today has become "a good day" for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2009 Araceli Arroyo Photography | Chicago.  This work is protected under international copyright laws.
Copying, reproducing or distributing this work or any portion thereof constitues copyright infringement and may be punishable by fine or imprisonment.

 

An Exceliweb.com creation!