Attention: This website has moved you'll be redirected in a few seconds! If not, please visit http://ChicagoPhotoBlog.com/

ATTENTION: This site has moved to a new domain - ChicagoPhotoBlog.com!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit ChicagoPhotoBlog.com directly
and update your bookmarks.

A collection of Chicago photos taken around various parts of Chicago. A Chicago photo-blog with Chicago skyline pictures, and other Chicago neighborhood photos taken by Araceli Arroyo. Creative Commons License 
More Pictures Of: CHICAGO | GRAND CANYON | ICELAND | MEXICO | NEW YORK | PARIS | ROME
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Chicago Skyline Through the Winter Trees.
I am looking forward to spring but I must say this is one of my favorite shots of the city because of the bare trees infront of the skyline. Unfortunately the day was a bit more darker than I hoped for, but I'm glad I was able to get a few sunset shots in below.

© 2005 Araceli Arroyo Photographs | Chicago

3 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Milan said...

Cely, all the pictures are great. Your skills for landscape photography are immense, and this shows well on the perspectives you choose for each shot. I only wish we had skyscrapers back here as well eheh. We don't :(

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Deepu George V said...

This picture is superb. The picture of skyscrappers behind the trees is really nice. The prespective of the picture is really good. I love photography and is one of my hobby, but in my place there are not lot of skyscrappers. I generally like photography of scenaries.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments Deepu. Nice site of yours as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2009 Araceli Arroyo Photography | Chicago.  This work is protected under international copyright laws.
Copying, reproducing or distributing this work or any portion thereof constitues copyright infringement and may be punishable by fine or imprisonment.

 

An Exceliweb.com creation!