Attention: This website has moved you'll be redirected in a few seconds! If not, please visit http://ChicagoPhotoBlog.com/

ATTENTION: This site has moved to a new domain - ChicagoPhotoBlog.com!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit ChicagoPhotoBlog.com directly
and update your bookmarks.

A collection of Chicago photos taken around various parts of Chicago. A Chicago photo-blog with Chicago skyline pictures, and other Chicago neighborhood photos taken by Araceli Arroyo. Creative Commons License 
More Pictures Of: CHICAGO | GRAND CANYON | ICELAND | MEXICO | NEW YORK | PARIS | ROME
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Studios
Chicago - Harpo Studios
Chicago - Harpo Studios, originally uploaded by celikins.
I haven't had the luck to visit inside this studio bt had driven past it many times. Oprah an Icon not only from Chicago but worldly famous, tapes her shows from this studio. Harpo Studios is located on Randolph Ave, an area considered the west-loop.
Technorati Tags: | | | |

5 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah you don't know me but I live in Orlando Fl. I know you have an angel list for those suffering from terminal dieases. I have this illness that is life threathing, and the only thing I want, is to meet Brian Krause before I.go . Can you make this happen for me, Thank You Renota Johns

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Oprah! I am a young lady of 23, I am from South Africa and I work for a publishing company in South Africa - Mandala Publishers. My wish is for you to get this mind blowing book by Professor Rukuni - "Being Afrikan" - It is a self-help book on how to rebuild your life according to African principles and I wish you could have Professor at your Studio and discuss this book with him. This book is what the world has been waiting for, as we are all struggling with the identity issues, people ought to know who they are and where they come from.

Email me: sekziehound@yahoo.com

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Oprah,I am a 60 year old grandmother living in Maryland. Four years ago, after reading one of your magazines, and having a conversation with my youngest daughter, I was inspired to write a song entitled "Lady of the Light-A Tribute to Oprah." Recently, Paramount Group in Nashville TN, included "Lady of the Light" as one of their best 2008 songs, in a CD entitled "Catch a Rising Star."
I would like you to hear your song. It is my sincere wish.
Please Email me: ssolideo@aol.com

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Oprah,

You're a true inspiration and jewel. I believe that you have a mind of your own and a heart of gold. It is people like you who make lives happy. I hope that you keep up the good work and continue to follow your dreams. If your life ever becomes hectic and too much to deal with at times, know that there is always someone praying for you. You are the meaning of a best friend. I've never looked at yours, you've never looked at mine, we've never argued, and I know if we ever meet one day, we will get along like sisters. Stay strong and devoted to your path!

Thank You, Mari McGee

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oprah,i am 42 years old.i am a cna in a nursing home.what i have seen in my 11 years would shock you.please do a show on nursing home abuse.its a terrible problem everything from residents have the right to fall to trays being eaten by the cnas and patients not fed.thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2009 Araceli Arroyo Photography | Chicago.  This work is protected under international copyright laws.
Copying, reproducing or distributing this work or any portion thereof constitues copyright infringement and may be punishable by fine or imprisonment.

 

An Exceliweb.com creation!